Eldridge Supply Co.
Eldridge Supply has been owned and operated by three generations of the Eldridge family. Rolfe Eldridge began the business in Augusta in 1933. His son, John Rolfe Eldridge, Jr., joined the company in 1948 and served as manager until his retirement. Charlie Eldridge represents the third generation. Charlie started working when he was in junior high school and then full time in 1973. He is currently the President of the company.
Charlie's sons, Mark and Chris, are the fourth generation of the Eldridge family participating in the business. They are both in sales at the Augusta store location.
The employees of Eldridge Supply Company are a vital part of the success of the family business. From 1933 until the present, our employees have been consistently dedicated, hardworking, and loyal.
Eldridge Supply Company is serving customers from three store locations in Augusta, Brinkley, and West Helena, Arkansas. Each location provides sales, service, and parts for new and used machinery. A "Used Parts Division" was established in 1982, and we continue to dismantle farm machines of many types. We have an extensive parts inventory of many makes and models that can be shipped anywhere.
A first-class Detail Shop and Photo Bay was completed in 2005. Used machinery is detailed and then photographed in a well-lit environment. The process produces a quality photo of a clean machine for customer viewing on our web site.
Visit our Contact Us page. Send us an email or give us a call. We are always "on line" ready to fulfill your equipment and parts needs.